If there was ever a time to enjoy a glass of frosé (that’s frozen rosé to the newbies ‘round here), it’s summertime. Both delicious and refreshing, it’s like a slushie for adults! …Scratch that, that’s exactly what it is. See, we can be fun too! Ideal for garden friendly gatherings with family and friends this summer, just keep on reading for the recipe! (Don’t worry, we won’t tell you our life story before we share it – no super scrolling necessary here!)
- 1 bottle of your favourite rosé wine
- 60g sugar
- 225g of strawberries, sliced
- 70ml lemon juice
- Pour your rosé into a freezer friendly dish and place in the freezer for 6 hours.
- Boil your sugar with 125ml of water. Stir constantly for 3 minutes/until the sugar dissolves.
- Take off the heat and add your sliced strawberries to your sugar and water.
- Allow to sit for 30 minutes to infuse the strawberry flavour.
- Strain via a sieve into a bowl, place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Add your rosé, syrup, lemon juice and some ice into a blender and purée until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar and freeze for 30 minutes, until your frosé has reached milkshake consistency.
- Blend again until it reaches slushie consistency, adding more water if required.
- Pour into glasses and serve. Cheers!
Until next time,
The Front Row team x