All the rage on TikTok last year, the tortilla wrap pizza is one we’ll continue to reach for again and again. Super speedy and with lots of variety, today we’re sharing our recipe for a tasty version of your own. If you’re interested in trying the tortilla wrap pizza, just keep on reading!
- Tortilla wraps of your choosing
- One tin of pizza sauce
- Cheese of your choosing: mozzarella, cheddar and goats cheese are our favourites!
- Toppings: any and all of these work amazingly on pizza: pepperoni, salami, nduja, sausage, chicken, prawns, beef, peppers, tomato, onion, mushroom, jalapenos, pineapple, falafel, spinach, garlic, anchovies… The list is endless!
- Garnishes: everything from herbs to honey, spinach leaves or pesto – it’s all up to you!
- Cook any raw toppings: chicken, beef, prawn etc (whatever you’re choosing for yours!)
- Add a dollop of pizza sauce to the centre of your wrap and spread in a wide circle
- Add your toppings of choice
- Add a generous sprinkle of cheese (of your choice) on top
- Pop in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Add any garnishes of your choice and enjoy!