Our Little Monsters love to get themselves a little mucky so without sending them outside here is a way to let them make some mess in a controlled way!
What you will need:
- 100ml PVA glue
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Food colouring
- A little water
- Decorations of choice (glitter, beads, hundreds and thousands)
1. First mix your PVA glue and bicarbonate of soda with a spoon
2. Add your food colouring of choice and continiue to mix
3. Add the water and you will start to see it form. Once formed they can pick it up with their hands and knead (your little ones will love this step for the gooey texture)
4. Add your decorations of choice and keep in a little container for when they want to play again
Enjoy and check in next week for more fun activities.
Front Row Family x