Everyone loves to dance but we don’t do it enough for exercise! It can be a great morning or evening activity to shake things up and the whole family can get involved. We all know how much fun it can be and can give kids the chance to express their creativity and gain confidence. It can even improve posture and coordination, promote growth and have little one’s fitness improving without them even realising.
See our favourite songs that both you and your kids will love:
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- We Will Rock You – Queen
- Wagon Wheel – Darius Rucker
- I Can’t Help Myself – The Four Tops
- Uptown Girl – Westlife
- Havanna – Camilla Cabello
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard – Paul Simon
- Funky Town – Lipps Inc
- Groove is in the Heart – Deee Lite
Send us some videos of your best moves- we would love to know which song is your favourite.
Front Row Family x