Unlock the inner artist of your little ones with our wild arts & crafts Giraffe workshop from special host, Dawn Crothers from her art studio.
This class is a perfect introduction to basic sketching and painting skills that will soon flourish in your little monsters.
What you will need
- A blank page or canvas
- A light pencil or graphite chalk
- A rubber
- Any materials to colour your piece – pastels, paint, pencils, pens etc.
- Begin by sketching basic shapes of your giraffe, circles, rectangles and triangles
- Soften the shapes with connecting lines
- Fill in details, eyes, nose, skin and hair
- Add colour to the Giraffe
- Complete your background anyway you choose, realistic or abstract