Now is the time for us to get our makeup bags out and start practising!
For me, the secret to perfect makeup is flawless, natural looking skin.
To achieve this, it is all about making sure your products match your skin tone and that you are always using small amounts and building it up as you go.
I have listed some of my favourite products below, that I believe will help to achieve a beautiful spring makeup look. Check out my video for more, my full product list is below.
10 Steps to a Flawless Face
- Nivea Rich Daily Moisturiser €5
- Benefit The Porefessional €35
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation €40
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer €3.50
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini €17.50
- P.S. Rice Powder €4
- Benefit High Beam Mini €19.50 (6ml)
- Benefit Coralista Blusher €30
- Benefit Gimme Brow Volumising Eyebrow Gel Mini €15
- Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil €27.50
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini €17.50 L’Oreal Paris LA Palette Nude €15
- Essence Lip Liner Shade ‘In The Nude’ €0.99
- P.S. Matte Lip Cream Shade ‘Desert Sand’ €2.99
- Rimmel London Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss €8.50
- Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess Shimmer Oil €12
My Favourite Makeup Tools
- Real Techniques Miracle Body Complexion Sponge €9.99
- Real Techniques Large Powder Brush ‘201’ €10.99
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush €10.99
- Real Techniques Accent Brush €31.99 (from artist essentials brush set)
- P.S Touch Up Brush €3
- P.S Soft Crease Eyeshadow Brush €2
- P.S. Crease Eyeshadow Brush €2
All of the products above are available in all Boots and Penney’s stores and I am sure you have some great alternatives to try today at home!